Our team of dedicated design drafters comprises trained professionals with strong industry experience across all of the major CAD drafting and building modelling software suites.
BCA Consultants recognises that Building Information Modelling (BIM) is the future of the building industry and engine room for our approach.
BCA Consultants provides support to any design team by interrogating the project model, interpreting the design criteria and supplying a high quality buildable graphical representation that clearly communicates the design and intent to the building contractors and client alike.
Our BIM capabilities enables:
- Dynamic collaboration between project team members
- Superior 3D visualisation enabling co-ordination across all aspects of a construction project; ensuring workable solutions that minimise construction variations and cost to a project.
- Interrogation of product data in a live environment, assisting in quality assurance; with the added benefit of the client obtaining a model and product data that assists in documentation of future fitouts.
Using BIM tools such as Revit, Navisworks FDS and 3DS, we at BCA are enabled to deliver the following range of benefits to the project stakeholders:
- Guidance and assistance of the team to best achieve the clients’ BIM requirements
- BIM Models Level of Development (LOD) from 100 to 350 (and higher upon request)
- Clash Detection and Reporting
- Seeking input and providing options to the design team for minimising clashes identified
- Production of scene renders and presentations
- Analysis of lighting and daylight
- CFD models used for the analysis of fire scenarios
- Integration and interpretation of point clouds into the design model