BCA Consultants combines the functional design package for information technology, communications and audio visual services into a single network solution providing significant operational efficiencies, as well as reduced capital cost and ongoing maintenance economy.
Essential connectivity for operations is delivered by our highly collaborative approach
BCA Consultants continually keeps abreast of the rapidly evolving ICT, audio visual and communication industries to ensure we remain at the cutting edge. Embracing the ever-changing nature of the industry, and emerging standards for technology, the BCA Consultants team is committed to regular professional development for all our engineers.
BCA offers a proficient consultancy service, with professional, experienced personnel delivering turnkey services. We work hard to uphold our professional reputation for high standards of engineering design, whilst working closely with our clients to provide uniquely tailored solutions.
Our academic and technical staff have extensive experience with:
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Incoming telecommunications services
- Cable support systems (cabling, pit and conduit)
- Communications infrastructure backbone
- Structured voice and data cabling design
- Disaster recovery and critical data centre designs
- Telecommunications room design
- Network communications design
- Access and surveillances technologies
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) and radio frequency (RF) systems
- VOIP and PABX telephone systems
- Integrated systems for intelligent buildings
- Distributed antenna systems
- Patient entertainment systems
- Nurse call systems
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) for critical operation
Audio Visual Services
- Incoming IPTV and MATV terrestrial and satellite services
- Cabling pathways and spaces
- Audio visual space design
- Distributed digital signage and video wall solutions
- Distributed television and IPTV
- Distributed audio systems
- Audio and video conferencing solutions
- Integrated room control systems
Building Information Modelling (BIM) and 3D services design and documentation in Revit is actively adopted to meet our clients requirements. Learn more.