PLUMBING SERVICE INSTALLATIONS
BCA Consultants’ hydraulic engineers not only design water and waste systems essential for safe, healthy and sustainable buildings; we also tackle a diverse scope of client projects, including fire protection, building drainage, water treatment and reticulation of specialist gases and fluids.
Our team enjoys the benefit of having registered plumbers as senior team members
This enables us to provide practical, easily maintained and cost-effective hydraulic design solutions. Our hydraulic designs are highly collaborative in order to provide reticulation to various related building services, as well as to coordinate with water engineers to ensure plumbing and infrastructure work together.
Water efficiency and design of sustainable waste management systems is uppermost in our design approach. BCA Consultants’ goal for our clients is to save water and energy associated with plumbing use, from heating to pumping.
Our hydraulic services design capabilities include:
- Cold water reticulation, potable and non-potable
- Water storage and pressurisation
- Hot water reticulation
- Hot water generation
- Sanitary pumping and drainage
- Waste water treatment – grey and black water
- Trade waste plumbing and drainage
- Stormwater drainage systems
- Roof drainage systems (including gutter and downpipes)
- Rainwater harvesting and reuse
- Fire hydrant and hose reel systems
- Backflow prevention
- Sanitary ware
- Tapware, outlets and associates pipework
- Natural gas services
- LPG services
Building Information Modelling (BIM) and 3D services design and documentation in Revit is actively adopted to meet our clients requirements. Learn more.