Building Code Assessment & Certification
Our Registered Level 1 Building Surveyors are trained to interpret Building legislation as it relates to our specific client requirements. We are experts in building, technical codes and construction standards to assist in developing innovative, robust and compliant building solutions.
BCA Consultants – Our name says it all
Whether it is a new design or an existing building, we aim to provide our clients with the confidence that their buildings will be safe, accessible and energy efficient.
Our business is to provide technical interpretation of the Building Code of Australia to meet the performance requirements as it relates to your project. Uniquely linked to our services engineering disciplines, allows for close collaboration to ensure practical and economic solutions are achieved for our clients.
In addition to Building Code interpretation and regulatory compliance, we provide private certification for all classes of buildings, from early schematic design assessment and design compliance through to the construction compliance stage.
BCA Consultants Building Surveying Services are extensive and far more than just private certification and assessment. Services provided are:
- BCA Compliance Assessments
- Certificates of Design Compliance
- Certificates of Construction Compliance
- Certificate of Building Compliance
- Universal Access Audits
- Alternative Building Solutions (Material Science)
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Building Inspections and Reports
- Fire Safety and Risk Audits
- Authority Negotiations
- Forensic Inspection and Reporting
- Safety in Design reporting by Risk Management
Building Information Modelling (BIM) and 3D services design and documentation in Revit is actively adopted to meet our clients requirements. Learn more.